Everything you need under one roof
Not only does St. Virgil Salzburg fulfill your needs as a conference center, but it also provides a relaxing hotel stay, surrounded by a wonderful park landscape. The majority of our rooms have a small balcony, and all feature a shower/bathroom, cable tv, wireless internet, radio and telephone.
Located just a few minutes from Salzburg‘s old city- a UNESCO World Heratige site- and easily accessible from the highway and train station, you will find yourself here in the midst of nature, beyond all of the hustle and bustle. A rich, organic Salzburger breakfast awaits you in the morning with fresh regional products and „Fair Trade“ coffee.
Hospitality in 2 houses
- a total of 83 rooms in 2 houses (St. Virgil and St. Rupert)
- modern architecture or traditional Landhausstil
- 49 single rooms and 32 double rooms
- 2 apartments
- large parking lot adjacent to house
- organic Salzburger breakfast
- regional cuisine
- 250 free parking spaces
- connections to public Transport